Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I feel blessed to have such an awesome Dad. It was extra nice to be able to spend time with him in Florida a few weeks ago. He is a great example and a calm stabilizing force in my life. Dad is also quite adventurous, especially when it comes to things like roller coasters, river rafting, and trains. I have many fond memories of rafting down the Kern River. I also knew that if there was a roller coaster around there was a pretty good chance we could talk Dad into riding it. He also created the most fabulous backyard ever! It is hard to think about Dad without thinking about his love for trains. Thanks for teaching me that if I work hard at something, I can achieve it! Happy Father's Day Dad, I love you!

1 comments:

Alli said...

We are lucky to have such a patient Dad! And I'm still amazed he survived FOUR girls with only 2 boys to back him up!