Saturday, June 27, 2009

Epcot

We went two half days to Epcot. There was so much to do and see!
A family picture with Goofy!
I loved the Mission Space ride. Isn't Callie a cute little Astronaut???Waiting for Honey I Shrunk the Kids show!It was so hot. Cater and I were so happy to find the Coca Cola store. They had all kinds of samples and of course I bought a frozen coke to keep cool. Mom and Cater waiting in line for the Test Drive ride. Another fun ride. The line was over an hour so we had a lot of good conversations to help time pass. We had pastries in France and Norway. One of the nights we were at Epcot we ate pastries while we watched the firework show over the water.Cater, Mom, Dad, and I stayed and visited the countries. We tried to get a picture of Cater in each country. He has a great sense of humor. Here we are in Norway! We took this picture after we rode the Storm ship ride or whatever it is called. Check out Cater!Japan! Mom and Cater were sure having a good ole time hamming it up :)

1 comments:

Alli said...

What a great trip! I love all the pictures! I wish I could have joined you but

ME+Humidity+Heat+my two small kids = disaster!!

....although that icey coke thing you talked about would have helped!