Sunday, June 28, 2009

Disney World

I love the castle at Disney. I remember when we were old enough to split off with siblings and cousins, the castle was usually the meeting place. It still warms my heart :)

Fun picture with Minnie Mouse!
As soon as we got to Disney, Callie was on the search for the perfect "stuffy." She was drawn to Pluto but knew he wasn't the perfect one. When she found Doug from "Up" the search was over.
Mom, Cater, and Callie (and Doug) waiting in line for Big Thunder Mountain. Dad's favorite! Cater was a huge fan of this ride also. I was sooooo blasted hot at Disney. Becky was a good sister and busted out of line and got me a diet coke!
We all rode the Jungle Ride together. When I was little I thought the animals were real and was basically terrified especially since the hippos and elephants were in the water. Funny that I remember that b/c I must have been pretty young (at least I hope so, it would be a little sketchy if I was 10+ and that freaked out). Ed and Becky on the Jungle ride. I love this picture of them...so cute!The girls watched the Electric Parade and ate Mickey ice cream while the boys rode Thunder Mountain a few more times!Us girls just being silly and festive at Disney. Becky won the most festive award...check out her shirt! We were all jealous. Throughout the day we chatted about childhood memories from family vacations to Disneyland. Disney really is a magical place especially when you are with family.

1 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

ohhh such fond memories of Disney. The ice creams, ride, walking around. boring ole Small World ride :)