Sunday, June 28, 2009

Family Fun in Park City

For Father's Day Weekend we went to Michael and Ashli's time share at the Canyons. We had a great time. As soon as we got up there, we went to Cafe Rio! It was pouring rain so we were glad to get back to the condo. Gracie and I watched Nancy Drew while everyone else went swimming. The Condo was really nice. There was a nice kitchen, a big jetted tub, steam showers, etc. We all decided to bring our favorite snacks....check it out
Fun times!
Holy Cow...we had everything!
I was gone for Elsa's birthday so I brought her present up to the condo. She is so sweet! We played Apples to Apples, which was so much fun. We all had a midnight snack (chips and queso) before heading to bed.
On Father's Day we made breakfast at the condo. Jaime made a delicious breakfast casserole. We also had donuts, lots of bacon, and OJ. Ashli and Michael gave us a tour of the resort (condos). We couldn't believe what a maze it was. There were indoor pools, outdoor pools, game room, grocery store, activities center, etc. We were planning to take the gondola up and hike; however, it was raining and most everything was closed. We decided to go to the outlets instead. I hope Steve had a good Father's Day. I love watching him with his kids he is such a good Dad. I can tell the kids think he is the best ever. We all had such a good time in Park City together we are planning to go again next month! One more getaway before Jaime has her baby. Look how fabulous she looks!!!!

3 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

That looks like so much fun. Jaime is adorable pregnant. Park City is always fun, I'm glad you guys had a chance to get up there.

Edwin and Rebecca said...

ohhh and that junk food is right up my alley. yummy.

Alli said...

Looks like you had a great time. I love the picture of Steve, Jaime and Family. And every time I see our family, surrounded by junk food, I think about that road trip I took with all of you and I ate so much junk from Barstow to Ridgecrest that I threw up later that night. Trouble!