Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Birthday America!

I had a good 4th of July weekend. I saw the movies "My Sister's Keeper" which was a tear jerker and "The Proposal" which was funny! I spend Friday with Andrea (we went to the movies, dinner, and shopping). I am getting a bigger office at ISAT and needed to be moved by Monday at 8:00am so the new therapist can have my office. It took me way longer than I thought so I spend a lot of the weekend moving and decorating my office. My favorite part of the weekend was spending the 4th of July with Steve and Jaime's family!
I love Gracie, Ethan, and Elsa!!!
Gracie, Jaime, Steve and Ethan being festive with sparklers. Steve lit some flowers and a few fancy fountains for us before the big firework show. We had fun with sparklers and pop its also!
"Firecracker Sparkler Girl"
Ethan and I waiting for the fireworks! It was awesome because from Jaime and Steve's backyard we could see the Thanksgiving Pointe Fireworks.
The gang (Matt, Elisa, Dave, Lynda, Jaime, Steve, Elsa, Ethan, and Gracie all cuddle up in a blanket) all cozied up ready for the fireworks! Thanks Jaime and Steve for a fun 4th of July!!!

I appreciate being raised in a patriotic family. I have many fond memories of 4th of July activities (flag raising, patriot songs, swimming, BBQ, 4th of July Program, and fireworks). I feel blessed to live in our great country.

3 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Happy 4th of July. That is perfect that you didn't have to fight traffic for fireworks. It's so crazy to see people cuddled up in blankets. We were in the pool until right before the fireworks. I miss you!

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

Looks like you had a good time! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Neal and Mary said...

Steve and Jaime's kids are so cute to be with. I loved all your pictures. Sure nice they live so close to watch the T.G Point fireworks.