Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fun Times!!

I was so glad that Becky talked me into going to Florida. It was such a fun vacation. We had a great time at all the parks and also had a fun time swimming, going out to fun dinners, and hanging out at Down Town Disney. Mom, Dad, and I stayed at the Disney World Hilton Resort. Callie and Cater took turns spending the night with us at our hotel.
Callie's turn to spend the night! Callie made sure all of her stuffed animals were comfy before we went to sleep. Actually, Cater spend most of the nights. One of the highlights of the trip for me was watching the NBA Playoffs with Cater. After a full day/night at the Parks, Cater and I would go down to the Hilton lounge and watched the games from usually 10pm to midnight. Cater is a night owl like I am. We would have ginger ale, popcorn, and usually a late dinner. We had so much fun chatting and cheering! Mom and Dad joined us one night!

Swimming at the pool!Since we stayed on site, we could take the Disney Transportation to all the parks.
Family at Hollywood Park. My favorite thing at this park was the American Idol Experience! I also like the Tower of Terror ride!
Thanks Ed, Becky, Cater, Callie, Mom and Dad for such a fun vacation. I loved spending time with everyone and can't wait until I see you all next!

1 comments:

Alli said...

Callie and CAter are so cute and you are the world's best aunt ever. I can just tell that they had so much fun with you. I was just like Callie when I was little, lining up my stuffed animals just so.