Sunday, June 28, 2009

Animal Kingdom

Family by the Tree of Life!
As soon as we got to Animal Kingdom, we all headed straight for the Safari. We heard the animals are out in the mornings and wanted to make sure we saw them when they were all frisky. Mom and Dad look so cute...dressed perfectly for a Safari.Callie and I on the Safari. We loved all the animals. On this path we saw a SNAKE...no it was not it an aquarium. What the freak??
Mount Everest Roller Coaster was one of the highlights of the animal kingdom. I went on it three times and was good. Ed, Dad, Cater and Callie went on it a lot more than that. In fact we went back another day just so they could ride it again. Becky, Mom and I busted over to the Finding Nemo show while they rode it over and over. I LOVED the Animal Kingdom.

1 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Animal Kingdom was fun. I loved going with you:)