Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

You are optimistic and have always told me that I can achieve whatever I set my mind to in my life. Thanks for the many pep talks you have given me. I always know you believe in me!
Right before we went to the Mother/Daughter event at church! I remember you made me this dress and I loved it. It was terry cloth and I wanted to wear it all the time!We have had so many laughs and made so many memories! I think all 3 of us wet our pants that day we were laughing so hard. Thanks for all the traditions and family meals. I will always remember china on Sundays with Roast beef and famous chocolate cake! And then my favorite shredded beef tacos on Monday!Thanks for sticking by me through hard times and also successes!

Happy Mother's Day Mom! Thanks for being there throughout the years. I love and appreciate you. I am blessed to have you as a mom!

4 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

I remember laughing so hard we all three wet our pants. That was hilarious!

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

I love all the pictures of mom. What a nice tribute.

Alli said...

We truly have such an awesome mom. I loved the pictures!! The one of you three laughing made me laugh out loud.

Neal and Mary said...

Thanks for the nice tribute. I am so glad I was able to be a Mom to all you kids you are all the joy of my life.