Sunday, July 13, 2008

Yelapa

Yelapa or Bust! It took two buses, a water taxi, and a taxi for us to get to the famous "pie lady" in Yelapa, a cute little remote village. We don't mess around when it comes to desserts. As soon as we got off the water taxi we found her and each got two pieces of her delicious home made pie!
Happy sisters with pie! Chocolate cream, coconut, lemon, and custard pie..yum!
We took the water taxi from this Pier.

I loved this cute little guy. I wish I could have brought him home so Catie would have a friend!
The water was really pretty in Yelapa. I spent a lot of time in the water. We ate lunch on the beach. I'm glad I ate my lunch before I saw the kitchen it was cooked in, yikes is all I can say about that. Alli saw a sea turtle on our way back to Puerto Vallarta. I loved our day in Yelapa.

0 comments: