Sunday, July 13, 2008

Picture Day for Hannah!

How cute is Hannah? Wow, she was like a baby model. She was so happy and good. She would look at us and then smile really big. I can't believe Hannah is "1" she has so much personality and is so feminine. I love that she is still at the stage that I can cuddle and rock her!

Parker was patiently waiting for his turn to get his picture taken. Since it was Hannah's year picture, the plan wasn't for Parker to have his picture taken. So when the photographer left the room for a moment, I told Parker it was his turn and to smile real big. He is so funny, I'm sure he was wondering why his turn was so short. It cracks me up just thinking about it. He is such a good boy!

Parker loves trains like his Pa. While we were at the mall Parker loved riding the train. Emily and I had fun shopping while we waited for Hannah's pictures!

0 comments: