Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Graduation May 3, 2008

I completed my course work for my Master's Degree in Mental Health Counseling! It was great to go through the program with fabulous classmates who also became friends.
My family is the best!!! They were such a support to me throughout my master's program. My mom was always there to encourage me. It meant so much to have my family share this accomplishment with me. Thank you family for your love and support. I love you and know that I have the most incredible family in the world!!!
My friend Andrea also came to my graduation to support me!
After graduation Dad and Mom took us to a fun BBQ restaurant to celebrate. Thanks Dad and Mom!
My sweet and adorable nieces and nephews! We were all very excited to dig into the chocolate cake.
Cater, Ethan, and Gracie made me the cutest graduation cards. I have them proudly displayed in my office.
Snuggle time with Parker!
Thank you Dad and Mom, Emily and Russ, and Becky for traveling to Salt Lake City for my graduation. Thanks Steve and Jaime for being there and for all you did to make the weekend fun!

1 comments:

maria said...

Hey Carol! I am glad you joined the blogging world!!!! Congrats on graduation! we need to get together asap!!!