Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sister's Trip June 2008

We decided to go to Puerto Vallarta for our Sister's Trip. I can't believe we have been going on trips now for 14 years! I think we finally have it down to a science because it was our best trip yet! We stayed at the Flamingos Las Palmas in Nuevo Vallarta. Here we are in the lobby at our resort. We were greeted with ice cold clothes when we arrived. It was nice since it was so humid. After we got unpacked we went right out to the beach!
The resort and beach were awesome. I don't know if you can see it or not but there is a hammock between the palm trees. The first morning I rolled out of bed and went directly to the hammock for another hour snooze. It was heavenly. I loved just laying there and listening to the ocean.
Alli and Becky got up each morning and reserved the best spot on the beach. We were in the closest chairs to the ocean. Thanks sisters for letting me sleep! Our location was perfect.


After getting settled at the resort, we decided to take the "blue bus" into the city for dinner and shopping. Let me just tell you, don't get on any blue bus in PV without a supportive bra. The ride was like out of a action movie. The city is really cute with a lot of history. I could not believe how hot and sweaty we got walking around. I was so hot I couldn't even focus on shopping. I didn't think anything could deter me from shopping. After exploring the area we went to a fun air conditioned Mexican Restaurant for dinner. They had the best guacamole ever.
Isn't this tree cool?

0 comments: