Saturday, July 12, 2008

Graduation Weekend May 2008


I was really excited that Becky decided to come to Utah for my graduation. When I got to the airport she surprised me and brought Cater. I was so excited to see him, I got all teary eyed! Cater and I both LOVE the Utah JAZZ. We have wanted to watch a game together all season. It was perfect because he was here during the playoffs so we got to watch several games together. My brother Steve is a Laker's fan. All three of us were really into the playoffs. We had fun teasing eachother!
We had so much fun playing Gutiar Hero at Steve and Jaime's house. Everyone was trying to connect with their inner rock star...hee hee!



We all had a good time chatting, hanging out, and just being together.


On Sunday Jaime made a delicious brunch. She went all out with a breakfast casserole, mustard pototoes, danish pastry, maple bacon, fresh fruit and a slushy drink. It was fancy!

0 comments: