Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ben & Summer June 2008

I was able to spend a day with Ben and Summer before flying home after the Sister's Trip. They are so cute, I wish I lived closer to them. Ben LOVES cupcakes...he is born into the right family! We went to this really cute bakery in Newport Beach and then went to the bluffs above La Jolla Shores Beach for a cupcake picnic!


My mom watched Summer and Ben while we were in Mexico. Thanks Mom! Ben and Summer are at the stage that they like everything the same. Since Alli does Summer's hair in pig tails, Ben wants his hair done the same way. He says "Mommy, I want two hairs please!" It was a crack up. Well while we were gone Brain needed to get a hair cut so took Ben with him. My mom and Brian thought Ben would look cute with a Summer buzz! They were right, he looks like a charmer.
Before
After

Ben has such a cute personality. As soon as we walked in the door from Mexico. He gave Alli a big hug and then came over to me and said "Oh hi Aunt Carol" and gave me a hug too! Summer is one busy girl. She is a crack up. She was having fun playing with this green frog. She would try to jump over my legs and then giggle like crazy. What a sweetheart.

Summer is like her Aunt Carol, she loves ice. She worked that cup of ice over while we were at Target, she made me proud :) I miss you Ben and Summer!

2 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Those cupcakes look so good. Ben's hair looks so good in a buzz.

Alli said...

Wow, those are the cutest kids I've ever seen (ha ha ha). I may be a little biased.... So glad you could spend a day with the kids before heading back to SLC. They love their aunt carol!!