Friday, November 21, 2008

Madonna Concert

One of the things Becky wanted to do for her birthday weekend was go to a Madonna Concert. When she called me and asked me if I wanted to come up for her birthday, I had a plane ticket booked right away!
I have been a Madonna fan since her debut in the 80's. I have ALWAYS wanted to see her live. I was beyond excited to see her in concert, especially with Becky. We went to the concert with Becky's friends Beth and Mel. They are awesome and made my Madonna experience even that more perfect!
I know I am a dork but I was so excited to see her, I got a little teary before she even came out.
Mel, Me, Becky, and Beth!
Beth waited an hour 1/2 in line to get me a Madonna sweatshirt so I wouldn't miss Madonna's grand entrance. How nice is that????
Madonna was incredible. We all joked that she was like a Mexican Jumping Bean. She had nonstop energy, was in better shape than a 20 year old, and has a voice that is timeless. My Madonna experience was one I will always remember.

2 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Madonna was awesome! So glad we went together!

Melanie Rossi said...

That was a fun night! I knew you REALLY loved Madonna when you started tearing when she was coming out (but then she didn't).
That was awesome!