Friday, November 21, 2008

Hanging Out!

Cater LOVES to read. He averaged a book a day while I was there. He is sooo adorable. I would find him all snuggled up on the couch with a book. I loved hearing about what he was reading. He is also quite the artist. I also got to go to Cater's basketball practice. It was fun to watch him play. He is good both defensively and offensively.

Callie is crazy about stuffed animal. She took a stuffed animal with her where ever we went.
Callie and Cookie. I can't believe that Cookie likes her house. Callie sure takes good care of Cookie. Callie spent time looking for a German Shepard puppy on the Internet, she is hopeful that is what she will get for Christmas.

Becky taught me how to digital scrapbook. We spent sooo much time at the computer. It was relaxing and fun. She is a great teacher, hopefully I can make her proud. Becky took me to the Nutcracker Market. It is like a expo of cute little boutique stores. We were in heaven. We also did a little Christmas shopping.

0 comments: