Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Becky!!

I went to Houston to celebrate Becky's birthday. To celebrate we went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. What is a birthday without a big piece of chocolate cake? After dinner we went to the movie Madagascar 2
What a cute family!
Cater, Becky, Ed, and Callie Cat
Not only is Becky adorable, stylish, compassionate, sassy, fun, creative, an incredible mom and wife but she is also a fabulous sister and friend. Thank you for all the memories..."It's only a silly old rock", laughing until we wet our pants, Sister's Trips, scrapbooking, long chats, the hunt for the best chocolate cake, and the list goes on and on. I'm glad I got to spend your birthday with you and look forward to many more memories over the years!
I LOVE YOU!

1 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

That is a fancy tribute! I wish I had my birthday twice a year!