Saturday, December 12, 2009

My Sister

I went to visit Becky and her Family for Thanksgiving. I had such a fun weekend hanging out, shopping, baking, making Christmas presents, spending time with the kids, and of coursing laughing! I wish we lived closer so we could see each other a lot more often. Brings me back to living in Utah together and celebrating every possible thing we could just so we could be festive together. Thanks for being such a good sister and friend!Ed and Rebecca
Callie Cat
Cater Bug (I don't think I'm supposed to call him that anymore :)
I love this picture of Cater and Becky, I think it is so sweet!Okay, we were driving to church and there was an alligator hanging out right in Becky's neighborhood. He was just chilling by the water. So on our way back home, he was still there. Ed was a good sport and pulled over so I could take a picture. I asked if they were supposed to call animal control and Ed explained that they don't remove alligators because if they did they would be doing it all day.....what the heck??? Alligator invested neighborhoods? Callie told me that you respect them and leave them alone. No one goes swimming in the Bayous b/c that is their home. I guess they do have alligator attacks but it is when a pet decides to take a dip. When Callie and Becky go running with Holly, Callie is really careful that she doesn't go down by the water. I'm just afraid the alligator we saw is going to grow into this size gator that we saw at the Bayou Wild Animal Park!!!!!

2 comments:

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

I love all the photo updates! It looks like you had a fun time at Rebecca's!

Alli said...

The pictures of Becky's family are so good! That is crazy that you saw that alligator.