Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hard to say goodbye!

It was hard as always to leave. I LOVE spending time in Texas with Becky and her family. I love it that Callie is so tender hearted and wears animal t-shirts. She for sure is a true blue animal lover. She is also fun to cook with and again....sweet as sugar!
Cater and Callie both play on basketball teams. Cater and I played basketball together right before my plane left. He is sooo good. I'm practicing for a rematch the next time I see him. Cater has such a cute personality. I can't believe how much he is growing up! He has a great sense of humor and totally cracks me up. When Becky and Callie took me to the airport, Cater got on his bike and followed us out of the neighborhood say "Don't go Aunt Carol." Wow, talk about feeling loved! Of course he was doing it in a silly way which even made it harder to leave.
Thanks for a fun Thanksgiving weekend. I miss you all like crazy!!!!

2 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Aaaawww...we love you and miss you too!!!

Alli said...

Looks like you all had such a good time! Wish I could have been there!