Saturday, December 12, 2009

Bayou Wild Animal Park

We had so much fun at Bayou Wild Animal Park. As soon as we drove up, animals surrounded our car. I'm not even joking, they practically got in the car with us. It was really cool.
Callie feeding a ram!
Check out Cater poising by this big huge hog. When it walked, its belly dragged. By the way, Cater's shirt says: It's not a party unless I'm there.
That is for darn sure. It is a party when Cater is around!
AHHHHH
There were all kinds of wild life including these camels hanging out behind Callie and I. We had just fed them. It was so much fun to be with Callie and watch her in her element....love her!
Seriously...Callie is in heaven being able to snuggle a reindeer. It was so cool just being able to walk up to the wildlife and have them be gentle.

My new boyfriend! My pretty sister getting a little wild with the animals!I love Cater!!! He had to remind me it isn't cool for him to hold my hand anymore. Ohhhh, he is growing up.

We had an authentic Texas lunch after the Wild Animal Park! It was such a fun day!

2 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

That was so much fun. I miss you too. I wish you were coming out for Christmas as well :)

Alli said...

That animal park looks fun. I showed the kids the pictures and they went crazy about the one with Callie and the reindeer!