Saturday, October 24, 2009

A visit to Alli's

I was able to combine a trip to visit Alli and her family with my Dad's retirement party. This is Alli's cute house in Huntington Beach. She literally lives a few blocks from the beach.
It was so much fun to spend time with Summer and Ben. I also love Abby, she is a good dog. The kids lay all over her and she lets them. Ben and Summer are so cute. We had fun going on walks and I loved watching them ride their bikes. Ben is a pro. Alli also made really good dinners. I also loved "Alli time" at night. We would chat and hang out after we put the kids to bed. I miss you Alli!
Seriously....check this spider out. I was playing with the kids in the backyard and there was this huge spider in the back yard. It totally freaked me out. It had a huge black spot with white dots around it. Its web is pretty impressive. I wonder if it is poisonous?

2 comments:

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

Looks like a fun trip! The beach pictures are beautiful.

Alli said...

We miss you! We went to Crystal Cove over the weekend and the water was gorgeous and hardly any people. We also went to HB and saw dolphins and a seal....I was totally thinking of you!