Saturday, October 24, 2009

California Beaches

Huntington Beach
Ben playing in the ocean. Both kids LOVED playing in the waves. We jumped the waves for hours! The awesome thing about California beaches in September is there they are deserted! It is fancy, we felt we were on a private beach!
Corona Del Mar

Those seguls were just waiting for Summer to drop a strawberry! Alli and I would get up drop Ben off at school, make a lunch and head to the beach. What a life!!!!Summer and I walked along the beach to these rocks. She was so much fun and silly to be with. We laughed and laughed and had fun walking in the water. Amazing! I didn't want to leave.
I just couldn't get over how beautiful this beach is. See what I mean about it practically being like a private beach? Check out these waves! They weren't the kind you could body surf. There were coast guards telling people not to go out that far because the rip tide was so strong. I love the sea breeze and hearing the waves crash. We were still able to play in the water but didn't go out very far.

The last day we took a drive to Laguna Beach on Pacific Coast Highway! It was so much fun.

0 comments: