Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

It was freezing cold out so we all bundled up and headed over to Trunk or Treat. The kids were cute and scored with a ton of candy


Ethan (batman), Gracie (50's girl), Elsa (Minnie Mouse) with Mom

Steve fancied up the car and gave out candy while the rest of us turboed around.
My friend Melissa and her cute little boy Ashton were also there!
Melissa and Ashton....Trick or Treat!
Gracie, Elsa, and Ethan with their loot!Steve and Ethan carving a spider pumpkin
Elsa and I decided to carve a cat pumpkin (Callie would be proud)!Dad is methodical and ended up with a ghost by railroad crossing Family fun!Mom, Gracie, and Elsa cuddled up by our fancy pumpkins!
We were all happy with how they turned out! The cat will probably be my new Halloween tradition when it comes to pumpkin carving!

3 comments:

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

Looks like an eventful night. I can't believe all the candy the kids got after trunk or treating! The pumpkin carving looked fun too.

Glodowski said...

Looks like a lot of fun. It was fu seeing you guys at the trunk or treat. I hope you dressed up on halloween to go trick or treating :)

Alli said...

I love the pumpkins! Burrr...looks cold. I would definitely be as bundled up as dad. Looks like you all had a blast, wish I could have been there!