Saturday, August 1, 2009

Steve's Birthday

Jaime made a yummy dinner and also a lemon cake to celebrate Steve's birthday. Steve has such a great personality. He is hilarious....especially playing the Wii (I almost wet my pants watching him play the canoe/rowing game)! Thanks for being such a good brother, Steve!

Make a wish!
There was a lot of birthday love....everyone loves Steve!
What a sweet picture of Gracie and Elsa!Ethan following in his Dad's footsteps....check out his Dodger's hat and soccer shirt!Carol and ElsaAsh (aka Gamer) and ElsaMichael chilling out getting all rested to play the Wii! Seriously we laughed so hard and just had fun hanging out. I am so glad I live near family. Jaime, thanks for a great dinner. Steve I hope this is a great year for you!

1 comments:

Neal and Mary said...

Sounds like you had a great time at Steve's Birthday. They also have a cute fun family. So Ashli is now the "Gamer" ha. They all sure have fun with the Wii.