Monday, August 24, 2009

Alli, Ben, and Summer!

I haven't seen Alli for over a year. That is the longest we've gone without seeing each other in years. I am so glad that she gets to stay 10 days in Utah! I have missed our sister time. When I picked them up at the airport Ben and Summer were waiting on the curb and gave me big hugs. Let the fun begin! (By the way, I'm not sure what is going on with my camera and/or my editing. My pictures have not been vibrant lately, hmmmm). We went straight from the airport to Cafe Rio! After lunch back to my house for frog cookies and swimming.
Ben and Summer had no fear in the pool. They would jump into the pool over and over to Alli and I. Ben was so cute, he could jump in and then swim to us and then swim to the edge of the pool. He is so little but swims like a fish.After swimming, we spent several hours at Target. Summer loved these kitty slippers. They didn't have her size but she could work them over. We all snuggled on the couch and watched Horton Hears a Who.

1 comments:

Alli said...

We had sooo much fun with you! My kids sure love you! I am so glad we get to spend some time with you again soon. I love September in the OC. The weather is still amazing but the beaches are no longer crowded.