Saturday, August 29, 2009

Fun Times with Alli and kids

I had so much fun with Alli and the kids. We of course had to hit a chocolate store and then headed over to Liberty Park. Here are the kids with their bags of candy!
This picture is weird of me but it is the only one I have of me and the kids! I sure do love them.
Here is Ben at the top of the climbing wall. Summer taking a break to have a few cheetos
Summer and I got sick while they were up. Summer and I spent 2 full days on the couch. Neither of us wanted to move. We did make time for ice cream and watched Horton Hears and Who and Curious George multiple times. Even though we were sick, it was fun to have bonding time with Summer. Summer being silly with her ice cream. I think she looks so much like Alli when she was her age. Ben loved markers and painting. I was impressed at how well he can stay in the lines. Ben loved my work. We went there on two occasions. I have tons of art supplies and toys so he had a good ole time. We went to Park City over night. We ate at this restaurant in Deer Valley that overlooked a lake with ducks. It was really pretty.
Alli sure looked cute in her green dressWe explored all over the hotel. Ben especially loved the waterfall. He would tell me "Mommy and Summer can stay in the room and we can go explore, okay Aunt Carol?" It was cute and we had a good time. Alli and I made Lettuce Wraps for dinner. After the kids went to bed we watched "Confessions of a Shopoholic."
We had a view of the swimming pool so Summer and Ben wanted to eat all of their meals outside on the patio. The next day we headed back to Salt Lake and went to a matinee, shopped at Target (one of our favorite places :) and then went out to eat. I was sad to drop Alli off. I sure do miss them and I'm so glad that I get to see them in a month.

2 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

THose are cute pictures. I like your new blog design. Alli's kids are so darn cute. I'm glad you had a fun time:)

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

What cute pictures! It looks like everyone's having a good time.