Sunday, May 10, 2009

Michael and Ashli's Graduation!

Congratulations Michael and Ashli! What an accomplishment to graduate from BYU. Michael graduated in Manufacturing Engineering and Ashli in Recreation Management. I wouldn't have missed celebrating the day with them. It was awesome to see them walk together!
Michael, Dad and Mom
What cute graduates! Wow, was it hard for me to get this picture. My camera was on delay or something. I kept taking practice pictures and lets say didn't capture anything. I love my brothers!We are proud of you Michael and Ashli!
I have to say that Michael and Ashli's graduation was probably the best I've ever been to. The whole ceremony was about an hour maybe a little longer. It was so fun to see Michael and Ashli graduate together. Also, I was pleasantly surprised when there were delicious cinnamon roles and beverages after the ceremony. They were sooo good. Later that night, Michael and Ashli had a BBQ at their house. It was fun to visit with family and celebrate! Way to go Ash and Michael!!!

0 comments: