Sunday, May 10, 2009

Slumber Party!

I LOVE spending time with Gracie and Ethan. They are so cute and have great adorable personalities. We had a so much fun together. They immediately want to get in their PJ's so the party could start! We watched a double feature....Hotel for Dogs and Beverly Hills Chi . Of course we had popcorn and candy while watching the movies!
Ethan and Gracie made the cutest Mother's Day Cards for Jaime. They put a lot of time and effort into making them. They are very creative, I was impressed!
Pizza is a perfect food for slumber parties! Don't worry, that is root beer not diet Pepsi!!!The next morning we got up early (well at least for me) and went to Ihop for breakfast. Then we headed to Gracie's Soccer game. She is on a coed team and she is the best player. She is awesome on both defense and offense. I loved watching Gracie play! Steve, Jaime, and I were cracking up over the coach from the other team. He is European and had a very strong accent...he was very passionate about his team. It was hilarious listening to him.In between the games, Jaime and I went to this boutique at one of her friends house and then went to Cafe Rio. I also watched Ethan and Gracie ride their bikes. Ethan's game was equally fun to watch. He is also the star of his team. He was always were the ball was. What a great way to end the game....Ethan making 4 goals!!!!
I love you Ethan and Gracie!

2 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Slumber Parties with you are the best!!!

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

You always make everything so fun! I bet Gracie and Ethan had a great time.