Monday, February 22, 2010

Planes, family, and fun!

Mom and Dad came to Utah for Presidents Day weekend. It was so much fun to spend time together as a family. We had a fun filled weekend. On Saturday we went to Ogden to visit Aunt Cheri and Aunt Noni. We spent a few hours at the Air Museum.Dad, Steve, Mom, A. Cherie
Gracie, Ethan"E Bird" doing his thing.
Seriously...Grace looks like she could be auditioning for the new Bond Girl! She is fierce.
This was one of Steve and I's favorite planes...we called it "The Tiger" after well, Tiger :)
Ethan's loved this shark plane
Dad, Gracie, and Ethan by a Sidewinder Missile
"The Propeller Girls"
I was surprised at how cool this museum actually is!! It was a fun day. After we went we went shopping and to dinner. Then Mom spent the night with me and helped me prepare my lesson for Sunday. She is amazing and I learned so much from her. We also had fun just chatting and being together. I wish Mom and Dad lived closer.

1 comments:

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

The plane museum looks fun too. I know Russ and Parker would really love it.