Sunday, January 3, 2010

Family Fun at Knotts Berry Farm!

It was so much fun to go to Knott's Berry Farm at Christmas time. It was NOT crowded and was very festive. We rode rides, watched Snoopy on Ice, and just had fun hanging out together. It would have been perfect with Becky and Steve and their families!I love this picture of Alli and the boys. Ben was showing Parker that he lost his tooth. He thought that was pretty cool!
Random group shots!

Mom, Alli, Em, and all the kids headed to Camp Snoopy. The rest of us headed right for the roller coasters. Dad, Michael, and Russ road this one roller coaster ride that was like in the water. Look how wet they got (they were soaked even if you can't tell in the picture). Ash and I decided we didn't want to get soaked the first ride of the day!
We had so much fun on all the roller coasters. One of them totally freaked me out though, I seriously thought for a moment I was going to pass out. It was one of those where your feet hang down instead of being in a closed in car. It was still fun but I didn't go on it twice! The one below wasn't scary but was fun.
After the roller coasters, we all met up at camp Snoopy and spend the rest of the afternoon together!
Russ, Dad, Ashli, Michael, Alli, Summer, Mom, Carol, Hannah, Emily, Ben, and Parker.
We had so much fun as a family!
Ben and Parker on the swinging bridge. They loved rigging around on it. So did I...hee hee!
The log ride is a generational family favorite. It always reminds me of Mema. It was her favorite and i remember her riding it on her 80th birthday. I think that should be a tradition for all of us! It is Mom's fav and I know the rest of us love it as well.
Summer and I rode with Michael and AShli. They are so fabulous to be around. Summer was so nervous, can you tell? She was a trooper though!
Russ, Parker, Hannah, Mom, and Dad were in the log right behind us! Parker and Hannah loved it and went on it several times!
Summer and Hannah are adorable all bundled up. The were both cuddly!
This Christmas tree is HUGE. We watched them turn on the tree lights when it started getting dark. Fun family picture! It got a little chilly at night so most everyone bundled up.
Cute Mom with the kids!
Alli and Summer on the train ride. Summer started feeling sick toward the end of the night but was a trooper! We also all rode the stage coach ride together!
We ended the night with a big dinner at the Chicken House!
Parker by the famous Chicken. I can't believe how well all four kids did all day. They were even good at dinner! True Grizzies!!!! A full day of amusement park fun and they were still kicking!
It was such a fun day! Thanks Dad and Mom for including Knott's Berry Farm in our Christmas Vacation! A lot of fun memories!

3 comments:

Alli said...

What a fun day!! I need to get some copies of some of your pictures, especially the ones w/me and my kids and the group ones.

Alli said...

P.S. Summer sure likes that pig! She named him "pinky".

Neal and Mary said...

Nice job Carol on posting the photos. Now I am really homesick for everyone. Knott's as you know is my favorite park!!! I just never tire of it. But the most fun was being there with family1