Monday, January 11, 2010

Ben and Summer

When I went home for Christmas I flew into Long Beach and spent a night with Alli and the kids and then we went the family the next day at Knotts Berry Farm. Then I also spent a day with them before I flew back to Salt Lake. Summer and Ben as so cute and it is always fun to spend time with Alli. Mom watched the kids so Alli and I could do some turbo shopping! Thanks Mom!Summer and "Pinky" her pig. Look at those adorable dimples! Summer is sure a happy little girl!
Ben was so excited to show me that he lost his first tooth. He told me all about it and then told me that the tooth fairy came!
Summer decided to show me her tonsils. She doesn't mess around, look how wide she opened that sweet little mouth! It looks like she has a little bit of a sore throat if you zoom in.
Summer was giggling and having a good ole time.
Ben sure was cute playing with his trains! I had a great time and get sad when I don't know when the next time I get to spend time with Ben and Summer. Hopefully soon!

1 comments:

Alli said...

You are always able to take the cutest pictures of my kids! They sure miss you...so do I!!