Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Michael!


Michael is such an awesome brother. He always seems to know the right time to give me a hug or knows just the right thing to say. I love that Michael is both compassionate and brilliant. His mind is always working trying to figure out how to create, invent, improve, and progress. I mean it says a lot that he owned his on Jaguar before he turned 16 and he has already owned and sold a business. I admire that Michael is not afraid to take risks. I appreciate that Michael is always willing to help me out and with such a great attitude. A few birthdays ago, Michael and Ashli came over and helped me paint my living room. It meant a lot that they were willing to spend the whole afternoon/evening with me. Michael also has a great sense of humor and is uplifting to be around. Even though there is a big age gap between Michael and I, I am so grateful that we are so close. Happy Birthday Michael, I love you! I hope you do something fun to celebrate your day!

0 comments: