Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Brother Bear!


Happy Birthday Steve! I am so lucky to have you as a brother. I always love the time we get to spend together. You totally crack me up with some of the mission stories you have shared, especially the ones involving the "grizzy rumble!" I love watching basketball together even if we are fans of different teams :) I remember that I loved watching you play soccer when you were little. The tripper man soccer clip is a classic and one of my favorite film clips ever. We've had some really great times throughout the years....cantaloupe, vacations, just hanging out, laughing, freezing cold nights down town (temple square in December) celebrating holidays together, etc. Thank you for our chats and for always being there for me, especially the last few years. I always feel good when I'm around you. Thank you for being such a good example to me and for being an awesome brother. I love you!!!!!!

1 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

I can't wait for my birthday. I hope I get a tribute as good as this. Steve is awesome...i have to agree.