Friday, August 1, 2008

Catie aka Hissy Cat

Catie rolling around on the balcony!

This entry is especially for my niece Callie! When she was really little she named Catie "hissy cat." It cracked me up because Catie would hiss; however, Callie was not afraid of her at all. I remember I heard Catie hiss and shortly after, Callie walked in the room holding Catie like a long wiener cat and said "I'm an animal lover, so she isn't afraid of me." It was so funny. One time when I visited Callie, we both seriously had the hardest time saying good-bye, we cried and cried. She kept saying "Why do you have to go?" Becky finally said, she has to go feed "Hissy Cat, you wouldn't want her to starve would you?" That was the only excuse Callie would accept. Even though Catie may occasionally hiss (less now that she is getting older) I think she is a sweet cat with a whole lot of personality! She sure does a good job keeping me company. i love her! I'm hoping this will encourage Callie to hop on a plane and come visit me and "hissy cat!" (Cater also!! Last time he was up, Catie loved him. He must be a cat tamer or something. She would go rub up right against him).

Wow, maybe I should call her seizure cat! Gracie, Ethan, Elsa, Cater, Callie, Hannah, Parker, Ben and Summer...COME VISIT US SOON!

1 comments:

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

The video clip of Catie is so funny. It's officially Parker's favorite!