Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Parker and Hannah

I loved spending time with Parker and Hannah. I wanted to spend time with them before the new baby comes. Emily is so cute preg! I can't wait to have a new niece. It was fun talking about names and helping Emily decide how to arrange the room etc.
Hannah and Parker are sooooo cute together. I love this picture of them laughing and having a good time together!
Parker is quite the artist. I loved his drawing of his lion. One night Parker and I had a good ole time playing legos....he is growing up!

Hannah is such a little Diva...I love it. Check out her glasses. She loves her hair done, wears jewelry, and loves her nails painted. She was sick the last day but was still sweet as ever! Thanks Russ and Emily for a great Easter weekend! I was really sad to leave.

0 comments: