Monday, February 23, 2009

Family Weekend

Becky and her family came to Utah so Gracie and Callie could get baptized together. Mom and Dad also came up to celebrate their special day. The whole weekend was so much fun. I picked Becky and family up from the airport and we headed right to Iggy's to watch the JAZZ game. I love it that Cater and Ed are JAZZ fans even though they live in Houston! I loved just hanging out, visiting, and watching the game. Cater is my JAZZ Buddy! JAZZ won both games while Cater was here. He is good luck! Callie is soooo much like Becky...she chatted a little, ate dinner, and then snuggled and went right to sleep while the rest of us watched the game. She even did the big drool, just like Becky used to do.....Ahhhh. Another fun thing that I did was go shopping with Mom and Ashli before I joined up with Becky and Steve's families for the snow day. Mom is so cute!! Ashli and I had fun helping her pick out some new outfits. It was a perfect way to start out the day :)

3 comments:

Neal and Mary said...

Nice picture. I also have memories of Iggy's fun place to watch the game. Food looks good to.

Alli said...

It sounds like you all had so much fun!! I wish I could have been there. I think my kids would have loved it at the slumber party and to just spend time with you and all the kids.

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

I love the pictures of the weekend. It always amazes me how much our family can fit into a weekend. The slumber party looks fun. I love the temple pictures too.