Monday, February 23, 2009

Bridal Shower

Patrica and I decided to have a bridal brunch for our friend Teresa. The table looked better than it does in this picture. We had quiche, fresh fruit, orange rolls, and OJ. After brunch, Teresa opened presents. We all chatted up a storm.
Melissa and TeresaMelissa, Wendy, Me, Teresa, Patricia
These girl's were in my Master's Program with me. It was fun to be able to get together and update each other on post graduate plans. Teresa and I work at ISAT together, she is moving to Texas and I will miss her!

5 comments:

Glodowski said...

You did an amazing job on the shower! It looked incredible and you were a fabulous host.

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Your table looks good. The food looks yummy too.

Neal and Mary said...

Wow I loved your table and the food sounded yummy. It was nice to see the picture of all of you.The place mats looked good!

Alli said...

Everything looks fabulous and it sounds like you had alot of fun!

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

It looks like the shower was a hit. The table looks so pretty.