Monday, December 29, 2008

White Christmas

We woke up to a White Christmas! It was so beautiful. It was so much fun to see Parker and Hannah's excitement on Christmas morning to see what Santa had brought them. This picture of Hannah by the Christmas tree is one of my favorite pictures...she is adorable.
Oh I forgot to mention that we woke up to Emily's homemade cinnamon rolls, which were delish!
Emily was very sweet and not only did stockings for her family but also for Dad, Mom, and I. Thanks Em!!!! One of my favorite parts of Christmas morning when I was younger was opening the presents out of my stocking.
After stockings we opened presents. It was so much fun to see the kids so excited with each gift that they opened. The adults had fun opening presents also!
Dad sang "Oh Holy Night!" I got teary as usual!!!
It was so relaxing to hear Emily play Christmas songs!
It was a very Merry Christmas.

1 comments:

Neal and Mary said...

Sure brought back all the Christmas memories. I miss you.