Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Weekend

What a cute couple Em and Russ are!
We had so much fun playing games. We played two nights in a row. It was fun to see Mom and Dad's "game personalities" they were hilarious. We all laughed and had a good time. A few times we laughed so hard a few of us almost wet our pants.
We were eating breakfast one morning and after Hannah was pretty much done with her cereal, she pulled this maneuver. She is so little and it totally cracked me up. It is just her normal routine, she eats her cereal and then drinks her milk. She is an expert at it.
How cute is she???? Emily dressed her so cute and did her hair in a fancy different style every day. She is quite the fashion baby! Hannah is very cuddly, which I loved. Mom had the magic touch, and rocked her to sleep at night.
Parker is soooooo good, sweet and snugly. I gave him so many hugs. He loves playing with his trains.
It was really hard to say goodbye. I wanted to pack Hannah and Parker in my suitcase and take them home with me!
What a cute Mom and Dad!
Emily and Russ' tree was so pretty. I couldn't believe how big it was. It was so festive at their house. I had so much fun with everyone. Thanks Emily and Russ for such a fun Christmas!

1 comments:

Neal and Mary said...

We sure had a good time with you at Emily and Russ's I had fun in the snow but that was enough for me!! I love your snowflake blog paper, very festive.